Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[Free] My BFF Deja :D

My bff Deja. My so proud that my best friend Deja, got a letter from Princeton. I honestly never knew Deja was such a raw baller. I thought she was just okay considering I haven't seen her play in a while. Deja and I are best friends, I thought. She never told me that she got a letter from a college to get a scholarship for basketball. I am a bit disappointed that she didn't have time to tell her best friend.

I had to hear from Sulaimans post bout her. Now I don't think the best friend should be hearing online about a big thing having to do with one of his good friends. It is all good now though, because best friends work things out. That would be so cool to see my best friend play ball in college. She honestly works so hard at it. On facebook I always see statuses about how she misses basketball season and can't wait for it to start again. She is always talking bout how she is putting in work in the gym.

Deja is making it to the WNBA. I honestly never watch a single game in the WNBA. I mean I don't think many people do but when Deja makes it I will be her #1 fan. As long as she gives me tickets and doesn’t play for any Texas team. Well that’s my BFF I can’t wait till she gets to her dream of playing for the Sparks. I am so proud that she is doing work.

1 comment:

  1. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :)
    I love you WHOREland <3

    ReplyDelete