Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[RE] My boy biruk and Friday

Biruk said this on his blog.
 i was looking forward to my first Varsity game but that didn't turn out as how i expected. as a sophomore to get moved up to var that's very good and i could use that as motivation for next year to do even better.

Well last Friday by boy Biruk played for varsity. I didn't go to the game since it was raining but I somewhat wish I did go because played on varsity. I don't think that there were many of Biruk’s close friends at the game because we all ended up going to our friend’s house and hanging out. It was hella fun but I kind of wish I could have saw Biruk play on varsity.

Biruk is a raw wide receiver. On JV, almost all the pass plays go to Biruk. They don't throw the ball that much but when they do it’s mostly to Biruk. I saw him after the game that night and he said that he didn't get very many passes in the game but then again he was a sophomore on varsity so it isn't that big of a deal.

This week’s game is homecoming. We have to win that game. That would suck if we lost at the homecoming game. Almost everyone goes to the game so it would not be good to have everyone there and end up getting killed. I heard Pinole is good but I hope we beat them. I hope the homecoming game will be fun. I think that with everyone going it will be fun but you never really know until it happens.

Friday will be fun. It is a Friday so that's always good. Then it is also the homecoming game and homecoming assembly. They homecoming assembly is going to be really fun. Last year we were freshmans so not that many people like got  into it fully, but this year I think our class will be fun. I can't wait for the assembly and game. I think friday is going to be a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment