Monday, October 24, 2011

[RE] Not the best Sunday

Damn. This was not the best Sunday. First, I had a ton of homework so when I woke up I pretty much had to start right then. I don't see why we have to do homework. Does it really help that much? I mean I get that we will have homework cause it is school, but I mean whats the point of having tons and tons of homework?

Well I was one of the people Biruk was talking about

Anyways all raider fans can try to do is hope the new Qb is going to play well for them to make it to the playoff as soon as passable.
So when I woke up in the morning I wasn't in a good mood because of all the homework. But then when I turned on my tv to see that the Raiders are getting killed, I was speechless. I mean the Raiders never get killed, they are raw. I honestly didn't know how good we really would have done since our starting qb has a broken collar bone. I never thought it would be this bad. Between our two back up qbs we threw 6 ints with 2 of them going back for touchdowns. That is just plain horrible. There is no excuse for that. I understand that Carson Palmer was just picked up, but that just means he doesn't know all the plays. That doesn't mean he can't hit his receivers instead of the cornerbacks.

Then to top it all off, McFadden was out. He was going to be the reason we would win. He would have had to carry this team on his back since we don't really have a qb. But his ankle hurt so he didn't play at all. I think he had like 2 carries with 4 yards. Thats not good because he was on my fantasy team and I need him to win this week. Now it will be a close game between my friend and I. 

Honestly the best thing for the Raiders is happening. They have there bye week. They really need it. It couldn't have come at a better time. McFadden is sore/ injured so this will give him time to rest so he can be the best rb in the NFL. The bye week will also give Carson Palmer time to actually learn our play book. He was extremely limited to the plays he could run and that is not good.

Well this Sunday wasn't the best, but the bye week for the Raiders couldn't have come at a better time.

1 comment:

  1. I left a response to this homeboi here!

    http://keelanjordans.blogspot.com/2011/10/rpnot-best-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete