Friday, September 23, 2011

[RE] Hygiene

I think that hygiene is a  key component in life..I just wish that everyone would share my ideals. Honestly if there was ever a day where i didnt brush my teeth or clean my body in the morning then i wouldnt go to school.
Well I'm going to have to agree with my boy Jonathan Fifer.  You guys have know idea how much I agree with him. I feel so gross if I smell bad, I'd like not want to go to school that day. I brush my teeth a lot for a kid. I absolutely hate if I have bad breath. It rarely happens, I think, but I would seriously think about going home if I forget to brush my teeth that day. For me, smelling bad is horrible.

For me, smelling bad or having bad breath is possibly the biggest turn off a girl could have. I wouldn't want to talk to them at all that day. I just don't see why people can't shower and brush there teeth. I mean, is it really that much to ask?

I get that during pe people won't smell the best since they are in pe cloths. But if pe hasn't even happened yet and they smell horrible I don't see how that possible. The people new my pe locker smell so bad. Everyday I either go in early n go hella quick, or I go and wait till some of them are already done. I also look to see if any other lockers are free other places. I found one, but Sulaiman found the locker first so got out of that area. I just don't see why people can't shower daily, I'm not saying that they have to smell like beautiful or anything, just not hella bad.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know I think there's kind of a stigma about smell... Look at how big the deodorant and perfume industries are.
    Obviously the smells our bodies make naturally aren't that repulsive, or our bodies wouldn't make them. The only reason we smell to begin with is because these smells were considered attractive in the (distant) past.
    That said, personal hygiene is important and worth advocating.

    ReplyDelete